Long Business Description

We are a leading Cape Town-based investment manager, passionate about discovering investment opportunities in South Africa and around the world. We actively manage our clients’ assets, as well as our own, in a range of local and global funds and strategies. We work collaboratively with investment partners and financial advisors to build and protect wealth for investors.

Denker Capital was established in 2015, with staff owning 50.1% of the business and Sanlam Investment Holdings the remaining 49.9%. We are a team of in-depth thinkers with a vision of being our client’s greatest discovery.

Business Website Address
Business Phone Number
+27 (0)21 950 2603
Business Address
6th Floor, The Edge, 3 Howick Close Tyger Falls, Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa, 7530
Postal Code
Private Bag X8, Tyger Valley, Cape Town, South Africa, 7536

Send Message